Intro!

Hey! Welcome to our food blog!

Meet the team:

Cathy: Hey I'm Cathy! I'm really easy with food so I can eat anything from Italian food to Asian food, one of my favourite dishes is Vegetarian Stir Fry! :)

Ren: Hello, I'm Ren, Nice to meet you all.

Kerry: Hi hi Kerry Here :) Again like the others I love all different cuisines and foods. Some favourites of mine are hotpot, pizza, Korean BBQ and malatang!

Sarah: Hi! I'm Sarah, and the types of food that I like to eat are Japanese food, Korean food, Vietnamese food, Malaysian food, Thai food and many more types of food! 

Rebecca: Hello, my name is Rebecca. I enjoy Japanese and Korean cuisines such as sushi and Korean BBQ. I also enjoy desserts such as ice-cream! 

So why did we choose food?
We found that food is something that everyone can relate to and we can all enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PappaRich Malaysian Restaurant

Rice + Yogurt, what is it like?

J's Kitchen Steak House, Burwood